Saturday, September 08, 2012

Just around the corner

We went out to eat at a new Cracker Barrel location today and I noticed that not only the Halloween decorations are out but also Christmas decorations. 

With Halloween being just around the corner, I thought I may share some gross (but cute) Halloween food/snack ideas.  They are very simple to make.

I made some of these for my 2nd oldest son's school Halloween party last year.  The kids loved them!

What you will need:
* lollipop sticks
* butterscotch chips, melted
* mini marshmallows
 
 If you buy the long lollipop sticks, cut them into 3 equal parts (the approx. size of a real q-tip).

Stick a mini marshmallow on each side of the stick.

Melt some butterscotch chips in the microwave (be careful not to overheat them - they will burn and not only smell gross but will be totally unusable) and dip each mini marshmallow into the melted chips.

You can use pretzel sticks instead of lollipop sticks.

No comments: